18 Killed, 29 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack

Eighteen people have been killed and 29 others injured in a suicide attack on a community in Konduga Local Government Area of Borno State.

Four suicide bombers – two males and two females – infiltrated Muna Gari community at about 6:13 pm and detonated Improvised Explosive Devises strapped to their bodies at different locations in the community.

The Public Relations Officer of the Borno State Command, Victor Isuku, said in a statement that the first explosion occurred at a prayer ground, followed by the other explosions – all within the community.

“A total of 18 persons including the four suicide bombers, died in the multiple explosions,” the Police PRO said in the statement, adding that those who sustained injuries were rushed to University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital/State Specialist Hospital for treatment.

Also, in reaction to the attack, police patrol/EOD teams have been mobilised to the scene to sanitise and render the area safe.

According to the police, normalcy has been restored to the community.

The attack comes two weeks after at least five people were killed by a suicide bomber who blew himself up inside a mosque in Ajiri Yala, some 15 kilometres (10 miles) north of Maiduguri.

The leader of the Civilian Joint Task Force (CJTF) in the area told the AFP that the suicide bomber had struck the mosque at about 4:30 am on October 30.

A day earlier, a CJTF member manning a checkpoint in the Muna area of Maiduguri was killed and another injured when two women strapped with explosives blew themselves up.

One week before that, 14 people were killed when three women detonated their explosives near the Muna Garage camp, which is home to tens of thousands of people made homeless by the violence.

The post 18 Killed, 29 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's No. 1 Online Portal.

Source: Naijaloded

Donald Trump ‘Sentenced To Death’ By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un

The US President is called a “hideous criminal” and a “coward” for urging Asian nations to increase pressure on North Korea to halt its growing nuclear programme.

Donald Trump deserves the death penalty for insulting North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, the country’s state media has said.

An editorial in the ruling party newspaper, Rodong Sinmun, called the US President a “hideous criminal” for urging the five Asian countries he visited last week to maximise pressure on North Korea to halt its growing nuclear programme.

The paper also called Mr Trump a “coward” for cancelling a visit to the inter-Korean border.

“The worst crime for which he can never be pardoned is that he dared ]to[ malignantly hurt the dignity of the supreme leadership,” the editorial said.

“He should know that he is just a hideous criminal sentenced to death by the Korean people.”

Mr Trump refused to hold back on his usual criticism of Mr Kim during his 11-day trip to Asia.

While in Hanoi, towards the end of his trip, he taunted the North Korean leader over his height and weight.

He tweeted: “Why would Kim Jong Un insult me by calling me ‘old’, when I would NEVER call him ‘short and fat’?”

The Rodong editorial attacked Mr Trump’s failure to tour the demilitarised zone )DMZ( dividing North and South Korea, which has become a traditional stop-off for senior US officials visiting the south.

The US President’s helicopter turned back after five minutes into the trip to the DMZ due to bad weather.

“It wasn’t the weather. He was just too scared to face the glaring eyes of our troops,” the editorial added.

On the same day the editorial came out, Mr Kim resumed his public outings after a two-month hiatus during heightened tensions with the US and its allies.

He visited a tractor factory which he boasted was made mainly with locally produced parts, in a bid to show sanctions could not hurt the country.

China, North Korea’s sole ally, has now announced it will send a special envoy to the hermit nation this week.

President Xi Jinping’s special envoy, Song Tao, will head to Pyongyang on Friday to discuss the Chinese Communist Party’s congress, which took place last month.

Mr Trump had urged Mr Xi to use China’s influence over the North to rein Mr Kim in, warning that “time is quickly running out”.

On Sunday, Mr Trump said his Chinese counterpart stated “he is upping the sanctions against” North Korea, but China has not yet announced any new measures.

The Chinese president has said he wants to resolve the nuclear crisis through diplomatic means over fears a regime collapse could trigger a rush of refugees across its border.

The post Donald Trump ‘Sentenced To Death’ By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's No. 1 Online Portal.

Source: Naijaloded

“My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend” – Lady Seeks Your Advice On What She Should Do

A Nigerian Lady took to a public forum to cry out to the public on what she should do because her boyfriend slept with her best friend and she’s planning on forgiving him.

Here is what she wrote:-

My best friend slept with my boyfriend, I still love my boyfriend and I think we are going to be together again, but I cannot get it out of my head what both of them did to me.

My boyfriend said we were on a break when it happened, they were totally smashed and had $ex. My friend has been my best friend for like nearly ten years, and she very well knew, break or not, how passionately in love I am with him.

Her excuse that it was that she was just really drunk and lonely and he was just there. His excuse is that we were on a break. While we were on this break about 2 months ago, I kissed someone else sad, wrong, I know, but I was honest with my boyfriend about it when we decided to get back together, he kept throwing it in my face, guilt tripping me about kissing someone else while we were on a break.

Then come to find out on that same break he had slept with my best friend but failed to tell me about it. But through all of this, I still love him, but hate him at the same time from taking away my best friend from me cry…I really love this guy cry…I don’t know what to do cry.

Please what should I do?

The post “My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend” – Lady Seeks Your Advice On What She Should Do appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's No. 1 Online Portal.

Source: Naijaloded

“Don’t Let Family People Talk Push You” – Timi Dakolo Dishes Out Advise On Relationships And Marriage

Singer, Timi Dakolo took to his IG page to give advise on relationship and marriage.

He advised couples not to get married until they are both ready.

He also told ladies that it is ok to ask guys to define the relationship.

Read what he wrote below:-

The post “Don’t Let Family People Talk Push You” – Timi Dakolo Dishes Out Advise On Relationships And Marriage appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's No. 1 Online Portal.

Source: Naijaloded

CAUGHT!! Police Arrest 3 Suspected Kidnappers In Kano (Details)

The Kano State police command has arrested three suspects who allegedly kidnapped children in Kano metropolis.

While parading the suspects, the police spokesperson in the state, Magaji Majia, said seven children between the ages of ”four and five were rescued from the suspects who demanded payment of ransoms with recharge cards.

According to Majia, the suspects after negotiating ransoms with parents, took the kidnapped children to distant communities, such as Gwarzo and delivered them to ward or village heads as missing children.

He said “They will continue to put pressure on the parents to submit the ransom, which usually turned out to be in recharge cards of various network providers.

“So far, four parents had submitted to the demand and sent recharge cards worth hundreds of thousands of Naira for the release of their wards,” he said.

‘’One GSM phone, three SIMs and redeemed recharge cards were also recovered from the suspects.’’

One of the suspects, Khalifa Usman who confessed to the crime said they sent the victims to ward heads because they had no place to keep the children and they did not want them to suffer.

 

The post CAUGHT!! Police Arrest 3 Suspected Kidnappers In Kano (Details) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's No. 1 Online Portal.

Source: Naijaloded

Diego Maradona Says He Wants Argentina Job After Defeat Against Super Eagles

Argentina legend, Diego Maradona, has called on his country Football Association (AFA) to give him another chance to manage the national team after accusing Coach Jorge Sampaoli of throwing away the team’s prestige.

Argentina were humbled 4-2 by Nigeria in Krasnodar Tuesday evening to leave the former Sevilla manager on the brink.

Maradona said it was time for Sampaoli to go, but suggested that he would be the prime candidate to replace him after comparing his winning record to any of Argentina’s recent managers.

The list of statistics shows that Maradona’s winning record of 75 per cent, achieved between 2008 and 2010 as Argentina coach, is the highest compared to any manager since Cesar Luis Menotti’s reign in the 1960s.

Maradona wrote on his Instagram, “Who won more? Make your own conclusions. I am furious because they are throwing away our prestige, but it is not the fault of the lads.”

“I want to return,” said Maradona.

The post Diego Maradona Says He Wants Argentina Job After Defeat Against Super Eagles appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's No. 1 Online Portal.

Source: Naijaloded

Falz & DJ Cuppy, Might Be In A Romantic Relationship (See This)

Musician Falz TheBahdGuy pictured with Billionaire oil mogul, Femi Otedola’s daughter, DJ Cuppy at her Ranch themed birthday party days ago.

He shared the photo via his Instagram page minutes ago.

Issokay…..We’ll be watching!

The post Falz & DJ Cuppy, Might Be In A Romantic Relationship (See This) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's No. 1 Online Portal.

Source: Naijaloded

SHOCKING! Former Argentine Football Official Commits Suicide (Pictured)

A former Argentine football official, Jorge Delhon, Tuesday, committed suicide.

Jorge threw himself under a train in Buenos Aires same day he was accused of bribe-taking in the FIFA corruption trial that opened in New York this week.

Argentine newspapers, Clarin and La Nacion reported that sports marketing executive, Alejandro Burzaco, testified Tuesday that Delhon and another man, Pablo Paladino, took in millions of dollars in bribes in exchange for rights to broadcast football games, according to the reports.

According to the testifiers, the duo took the bribe as at the time they worked for Football for All, a government program under former president Cristina Kirchner that held the rights to football broadcasts in Argentina.

Burzaco, the former chairman of Torneos y Competencias S.A., detailed in US federal court in New York how his company paid millions of dollars in bribes to South American Football Confederation (CONMEBOL) executives for more than a decade to secure television rights to major tournaments.

Burzaco, who pleaded guilty in November 2015 to racketeering, wire fraud and money laundering conspiracies, is one of 42 officials and marketing executives indicted in the FIFA scandal.

The incident coincided the day Nigeria pummeled the star-stidded Argentine side with 4- 2 in Russia during s friendly match.

The post SHOCKING! Former Argentine Football Official Commits Suicide (Pictured) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's No. 1 Online Portal.

Source: Naijaloded

Strange Illness Kills 3 In Sokoto

The Sokoto State government has confirmed three deaths, including two students, following a strange illness that occurred in two neighbouring houses at Mabera in the state.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that a mechanic and father of five, one Malam Abdullahi Lawal, 58, died as a result of severe headache, convulsion and bleeding from the eye on Nov. 11.

NAN reports that two students, who were neighbours to the deceased, Bello Aminu, 15, and Nasiru Kamba, 14 also died after at Usmanu Danfodio University Teaching Hospital in Sokoto on Monday after exhibiting similar symptoms.

Addressing newsmen on Wednesday, the Deputy Director Public Health in the state Ministry of Health, Alhaji Abbas Aliyu, confirmed the three deaths noting that preliminary investigation conducted by some doctors, suspected malaria as the cause for the deaths.

Aliyu said a team of specialists were deployed to the area and people were sensitized to report any suspected case immediately to obtain samples for onward diagnosis.

He regretted that no sample was extracted from all the deaths as they were buried same day adding that at present, no such case had been reported again.

The director said government was determined to combat and address any form of outbreaks in the state.

He said similar incidents were recorded last year and affected victims were diagnosed with viral haemorrhage, fever which required high degree of treatment.

He acknowledged the receipt of cautionary information from the Federal Ministry of Health alerting the state on possible occurrence of some strange diseases.

NAN reports that Aminu was a student of a day secondary school while Kamba was an Almajiri student serving as a house help at Aminu’s family house.

The post Strange Illness Kills 3 In Sokoto appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's No. 1 Online Portal.

Source: Naijaloded